Come join us this holiday season and help us delight our Guests!
We have immediate seasonal associate openings on all shifts for enthusiastic, energetic, and responsible individuals. These positions are responsible for providing prompt, courteous service to each guest. Seasonal associates perform a variety of job
including but not limited to guest service, cashiering, processing freight and merchandising.
This seasonal position is responsible for providing a positive shopping experience through effective merchandise presentation and prompt, courteous guest care.
1. Prepare merchandise by opening boxes in the stockroom, removing merchandise, unwrapping, sorting, ticketing and folding or hanging merchandise as required.
2. Move merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor. All Sales Associates are responsible for ensuring the timely movement of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor by utilizing rolling racks
3. Understand the basic merchandising concepts and apply them when placing merchandise on the appropriate fixture. Ensure proper merchandise presentation through daily filling, sizing and straightening of merchandise and fixtures.
4. Handle guest inquiries. Understand basic guest inquiries about the location and price of merchandise, sale items, payment methods and related inquiries, and promptly communicate responses that are understandable by guests.
5. Accurately complete a number of administrative tasks including merchandise counts, price changes, transfers, returns and damages.
6. Operate cash register. Identify and locate the bar codes on items and correctly scan the codes. When the price code is illegible or missing, cashiers must obtain assistance for price checks and manually enter the price and SKU information. Cashiers reconcile their own cash drawer at the beginning of each shift and may be held responsible for any overages or shortages in accordance with company policy.
7. Process guest payments. Process all forms of guest payments accepted by the store, including cash, checks, gift cards and credit cards. Payment processing duties include counting cash and making change, verifying credit cards and completing credit card receipts, communicating with guests to obtain identification such as driver’s licenses, and verifying and recording guest identification on checks, and obtaining check authorization as required
8. Sack merchandise. Remove store hangers, neatly fold appropriate items, box merchandise if requested and place merchandise into the proper size sack.
9. Acknowledge and greet all guests in a pleasant and courteous.
10. Detect common signs of ticket switching, mis-mated merchandise, shoplifting, theft and other security risks involving guests and associates. Promptly communicate potential problems to store management or loss control.
11. Follow company policies and procedures and maintain a safe work environment.
12. Must be at work on a regular and predictable basis or as scheduled.
|Job Title||Seasonal Associate|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Denver, CO 80215
The Cashier is enthusiastic and passionate about creativity, people and arts and crafts. The Cashier performs all cash register operations and related customer service duties. Monitors activities in the front of the store and secures Michaels assets including cash, checks, media and merchandise. In addition to providing world class service to our customers, they ensure key marketing initiatives such as: bounce back coupons, email collection, and brochure handouts.
|Company||Michaels Arts & Crafts|
|Job Title||Seasonal Cashiers / Sales Associates|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||441 S Wadsworth Blvd
Denver, CO 80226
3. Delta Dental
We are looking for an individual who is interested in working in a dental insurance customer service call center. This individual would be responding to calls from subscribers, providers and groups in an accurate and timely manner to provide quality customer service.
- Answering incoming calls to respond to customers daily.
- Performing claims adjustments to correct information daily.
- Responding to dentist and subscriber inquiries by mail or fax on a timely basis daily.
- Maintaining record of calls daily.
- Researching problems to respond to claims questions daily.
- Previous experience in a dental office or in a customer service call center
- Solid customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of dental insurance industry terminology and services
- Basic problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Basic research skills
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Fluency in Spanish desired but not required
2. Dick’s Sporting Goods
You must apply before this event is over!Do you have a passion for sports and activities? Would you like to work with others who share those same passions? Are you reliable, enthusiastic and totally devoted to serving the customer?
If this sounds like YOU, start by completing the online application.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
1. The Denver Athletic Club
Guest Services Representative
|Salary Range:||$10 per hour|
|Benefits:||Health/Dental insurance, PTO vacation, sick and holiday,Free Meals, Discounted parking/RTD, Holiday bonus|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Description: The Denver Athletic Club is currently seeking a customer service- oriented individual for our Guest Services desk. This position also requires being trained to work as an attendant in our parking garage. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule that must include weekends. The available position is full time 30 to 40 hours a week and shifts will vary. If you are a good conversationalist with a great personality and want to get to know our amazing members then you should consider this position. Qualifications: A friendly personality is a must! Basic computer skills are very helpful.|