A Colorado route was selected Thursday as a finalist for the Hyperloop One high-speed transportation network, the Colorado Department of Transportation said Thursday.
The 360-mile route from Cheyenne, Wyoming, to Pueblo by the Rocky Mountain Hyperloop team was one of 10 selected.
It would service 10 urban centers and more than 4.8 million people, and include a leg that extends to Vail.
The Front Range route would allow travelers to reach their destinations within minutes, the Rocky Mountain Hyperloop team said.
- Denver to Greeley: Six minutes
- Denver to Fort Collins: Nine minutes
- Denver to Vail: Nine minutes
- Denver to Colorado Springs: Nine minutes
- Colorado Springs to Pueblo: Six minutes.
Read more here: http://kdvr.com/2017/09/14/cheyenne-to-pueblo-route-selected-for-hyperloop-one-transportation-network/