Someone took to Craigslist to list a “Welcome to Colorado” starter kit for sale. The contents of the package are pretty hilarious you got to read this for yourself.
Are you new to Colorado? Looking to have the ultimate Rocky Mountain experience? Then you gotta check out our “Welcome to Colorado” starter kit. This package includes the following:
1. Platte River swim excursion. Swim in pure Rocky Mountain spring water. (For an extra $5 you can drink water flowing over a rock…for safety.)
2. All you can eat at Casa Bonita. Enjoy unlimited portions of the best Mexican food that Colorado has to offer.
3. Late night walk down 16th St Mall. This beautiful late night walk will show you the true beauty of downtown Denver.
4. Winter driving lessons. You will learn how to drive in the snow on Mount Evans highway, one of the safest places to drive in all of Colorado during the winter.
5. Best places to live. We will show you the most beautiful towns to live in Colorado like Greeley, and Commerce City to name a few.
Discussion about this post