The Colorado Department of Transportation announced Thursday that a Colorado route had been selected as a finalist for Hyperloop One’s high-speed transportation network.
Rocky Mountain Hyperloop’s 360-mile route from Cheyenne, Wyoming, to Pueblo was one of ten finalists.
Rocky Mountain Hyperloop said the Front Range route would allow travelers to reach their destinations in minutes.
- Denver to Greeley: Six minutes
- Denver to Fort Collins: Nine minutes
- Denver to Vail: Nine minutes
- Denver to Colorado Springs: Nine minutes
- Colorado Springs to Pueblo: Six minutes.
Discussion about this post