Dunkin’ announced it will release a special line of boozy brews and teas set to hit store in September.
According to Dunkin’, the “growing appetite for adult beverages” is what inspired their new line of drinks.
The four Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Coffees varieties include:
- Dunkin’ Spiked Original Iced Coffee – Rich & satisfying with the classic Dunkin’ coffee flavor
- Dunkin’ Spiked Caramel Iced Coffee – Vibrant & smooth with sweet and delicious caramel flavor
- Dunkin’ Spiked Mocha Iced Coffee – Bold, chocolatey and approachably decadent
- Dunkin’ Spiked Vanilla Iced Coffee – Creamy, smooth and delightfully sweet
The four Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Teas varieties include:
- Dunkin’ Spiked Slightly Sweet Iced Tea – Made with black tea and refreshingly sweet with a bright citrus finish, with a twist of lemon flavor.
- Dunkin’ Spiked Half & Half Iced Tea – Thirst quenching & perfectly balanced with half black tea and half lemonade
- Dunkin’ Spiked Strawberry Dragonfruit Iced Tea Refresher – Made with green tea and slightly sweet with bright and exotic fruit flavor
- Dunkin’ Spiked Mango Pineapple Iced Tea Refresher – Also made with green tea, with a tropical fruit flavor twist.
“We knew we had the opportunity to create something special when we saw the positive response to our previous seasonal collaborations for Dunkin’-inspired beers,” said Brian Gilbert, vice president of retail business development at Dunkin’.