Run For The Ribs 5k | Denver BBQ Festival | Fathers Day
19jun8:30 am10:00 amRun For The Ribs 5k | Denver BBQ Festival | Fathers DayAt Empower Field at Mile High8:30 am - 10:00 am
Join us for the Run for the Ribs 5k run on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 19 The Colorado Brewery Running Series™ is teaming
Join us for the Run for the Ribs 5k run on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 19
The Colorado Brewery Running Series™ is teaming up with The Denver BBQ Festival™ for a one-of-a-kind 5k!
This unique event will kick start the Father’s Day festivities at the Denver BBQ Festival.
Thank you to our beer sponsor for the event – Breckenridge Brewery!
This run, walk, and jog will circle the grounds (parking lots and stadium apron) of Empower Field at Mile High. Followed by free access to The Denver BBQ Festival.
Start windows will be available at 8:30 AM & 8:45 AM.
• Breckenridge Brewery Finisher Beer (21+)
• Run for the Ribs 5k Finisher Medal & Event Bib
• A serving of ribs from one of our world-class pitmasters!
• Your chance to win sweet door prizes from the Colorado Brewery Running Series, Breckenridge Brewery, Denver BBQ Festival, and our event sponsors
• Access to The Denver BBQ Fest
• Discounted VIP Pit Passes for the Sunday VIP sessions at the Denver BBQ Fest
• And more!
Health Guidelines for this Event
(Sunday) 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Empower Field at Mile High1701 Bryant St.Empower Field at Mile High is an American football stadium in Denver, Colorado, United States. The primary tenant is the Denver Broncos of the National Football League. It opened in 2001 to replace the Broncos' original home, the old Mile High Stadium.
Discussion about this ajde_events