The 101st annual Greeley Stampede is set to take over Thursday June 22 through July 4.
The 13 day festival is a celebration of the Coloradan Western heritage with music, rodeos, concerts, carnivals, food and so much more.
With plenty of music to enjoy, some major headliners include Flo Rida, Lee Brice, and Sam Hunt.
- SuperStars+ Concert Package $120-150 (While supplies last)
- Individual Concert / $35-45
- PRCA ProRodeo / $15-30
- Demolition Derby / $20-35
- Xtreme Bulls / $20-25
- American Bull Fighting / $15-20
- Heritage of Mexico Rodeo / $15-25
Here are the days and performers according to stage location.
Greeley Stampede Concerts:
- Friday, June 23 — Flo Rida with Neon Union
- Saturday, June 24 — Lee Brice with Ashley Cooke
- Sunday, June 25 — Skillet with Stephen Stanley
- Friday, June 30 — Tyler Hubbard with Dylan Schneider
- Saturday, July 1 — Dustin Lynch with George Birge
- Monday, July 3 — Sam Hunt with Drew Green
- Saturday, June 24 at 10:45 p.m. — Tracy Byrd
- Sunday, June 25 at 6:30 p.m. — La Furia Del Bravo
- Sunday, June 25 at 8:30 p.m. — La Reunion Norteña
- Thursday, June 29 at 9:30 p.m. — Hairball
- Saturday, July 1 at 10:45 p.m. — Corey Kent
- Sunday, July 2 — Red Dirt Night Day
- Kylie Frey, 5 p.m.
- Tyler Halverson, 6:15 p.m.
- Wyatt Flores, 7:30 p.m.
- Kody West, 8:45 p.m.
- Tanner Usrey, 10 p.m.
- Monday, July 3 at 10:45 p.m. — Cooper Alan
For more information visit GreeleyStampede.org.