Denver is never shy about new events and cool activities that spice up any game night, family night, or friends’ night out. Now, you can go to your beloved Coors Field and play golf.
“Play an epic round of golf inside Coors Field! Upper Deck Golf is a once-in-a-lifetime golfing experience inside the most legendary stadiums and ballparks across the country!” says the Upper Deck Golfing website.
According to the website, there are two packages available:
Standard Tee Time:
- 2 player minimum
- Round of golf inside Coors Field
- Complimentary set of Golf Balls
- Clubhouse Bar with Golfing Challenges
- Special Stadium access
VIP Tee Time:
- Everything included in STANDARD plus
- Extra Golf Balls (Mulligans!)
- Free Entry to Driving Challenge
- Free Entry to Putting Challenge
- Free Entry to Chipping Challenge
- Complimentary Meal & Beverage Item!: (Includes Beer, Wine, or Well Drink for ages 21+)
Enjoy playing many challenges from distance, chipping, and putting challenges. For the driving challenge, there will be drivers provided, no outside drivers are allowed. As for distance, each hole ranges from 75 to 150 yards.
All players will receive 18 complementary golf balls. While you can’t bring your own driver, personal clubs from SW – 8 iron are allowed. Upper Deck Golf recommends arriving 30 minutes early to take advantage of the club house to maximize your experience.
Join the waitlist today for early access HERE.