The Evergreen Lake and Trail is part of Dedisse Park, owned by the City and County of Denver and is managed by the Evergreen Park & Recreation District. Entering the park and lake area is at your own risk. Ice and lake conditions are subject to nature and are changing constantly. Stay alert and be aware of Park Rules and Regulations (PDF).
Ice skating and hockey will look a little different this winter, but EPRD is working with Jefferson County Public Health to make sure we can provide a safe experience for all visitors, residents, and employees. We are still working on details, but below is some tentative information subject to change:
- Tickets will be sold in advance by time slots – online only. No walk-up ticket sales.
- We will have smaller individual rinks this year limited to 10 people per rink. You must maintain 6 feet of distance between households.
- For contact sports such as hockey and broomball, only one household per rink allowed. If you are doing skills/drills (no scrimmage/game) and can maintain 6 feet of distance between households, you can have more than one household per rink.
- For tickets, you will need to have an account with EPRD’s registration software, ActiveNet. Therefore, we suggest setting up an account now if you do not have one. Most EPRD patrons will have an account and may only need to update their information. Instructions for ActiveNet are on the Community Announcements Page.
- EPRD will use every other rink with staggered times to abide by health orders to maintain 50 feet between groups.
- No shuttling this year due to COVID-19. Parking is always limited, so when your time is done at Evergreen Lake, please be kind and leave promptly so the next wave of skaters can have a parking space.
- Skate rentals and limited concession food/drinks will be available outside this year. No inside access to Evergreen Lake House will be allowed.
- No refunds, credits, or transfers unless EPRD closes due to weather or ice conditions.
- Monday through Friday: 3 to 7 PM, weather permitting
- Saturday: 8 AM to 8 PM, weather permitting
- Sunday: 8 AM to 7 PM, weather permitting