The Centennial State is known for its beautiful mountains, stunning scenery, and outdoor adventures. But with a thriving community and bustling night scene, Google compiled a list of the most Google searches in 2022:
- “Osprey bird” – This was the top trending animal search in Colorado in 2022. Ospreys are large birds of prey that are found in North America. They are known for their distinctive hunting technique, which involves diving into the water to catch fish.
- “Movies near me” – This was the top trending “near me” search in Colorado in 2022. This is likely due to the fact that Colorado is home to a number of popular movie theaters, including the AMC Century City 16 in Denver and the Cinemark Century 16 in Colorado Springs.
- “Electronic dance music” – This was the top trending music genre search in Colorado in 2022. Colorado is home to a number of popular electronic dance music festivals, including Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) and SnowGlobe Music Festival.
- “Green goddess salad” – This was the top trending recipe search in Colorado in 2022. The green goddess salad is a creamy salad dressing made with avocado, mayonnaise, herbs, and lemon juice. It is often served on a bed of lettuce or greens.
- “How to find a job in Colorado” – This was the top trending job search term in Colorado in 2022. Colorado is a popular destination for job seekers, thanks to its strong economy and abundance of outdoor opportunities.
It’s interesting to see what people were curious about in the Centennial State last year. Whether they were looking for information on the local wildlife, planning a night out, or trying to find a new job, these searches provide a glimpse into the lives of Coloradans.
Here are some other interesting Google searches that were popular:
- “Great horned owl”
- “How to survive a bear attack”
- “Best places to hike in Colorado”
- “How to get a concealed carry permit in Colorado”
- “Best places to see the fall foliage in Colorado”
As we get closer to ending 2023 and climbing out of the pandemic era, what do you think the top searches will be?